NF's amazing Fuel Guard is specially formulated to solve problems caused by water contamination in fuel. NF Fuel Guard is highly concentrated to make treating any fuel tank or bulk storage tank easy and affordable.
Fuel can be contaminated by water due to condensation in the fuel tank or from rain or other leakage into storage tanks. Adding NF Fuel Guard to the tank will dissolve the water into the fuel which means the fuel can still be used normally and the fuel tank does not have to be drained and the fuel disposed of. The water will simply evaporate during the combustion process and exit the exhaust as steam. Fuel Guard will also prevent and kill algae (also known as Fuel Bug) that grows in this water and can cause a host of problems in the fuel system.
Whether your fuel has been standing for a while and needs to be revitalised, or as a preventative measure to ensure fuel quality is maintained, add NF Fuel Guard to your fuel to solve water contamination and to prevent and kill fuel bug/algae.
- Dissolves water and condensation in vehicle fuel tanks and bulk storage tanks.
- Removes varnish, gums and acids from fuel tanks, fuel lines and bulk storage tanks.
- Prevents and kills fuel bug and algae.
- Revitalises stale fuel.
- Improves Fuel Economy.
- Reduces costly maintenance and down time.
- Safe for catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Treats up to 1200 litres (300 litres for extreme cases) petrol or diesel.
- Protects your vehicle from poor quality, stale and contaminated fuel.
Simply add NF to fuel tank or bulk storage tank.
To maintain a clean fuel system, continue treatment rate is 1:4000 ie 25ml per 100l.
In extreme contaminated fuel systems initial treatment is 1:1000 ie 100ml to 100l.
Best results are gained by adding Fuel Guard prior to filling the fuel or storage tank.
Shake well before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Read handling instructions before use.